We are wrapping up another week of great content here and I wanted to check in with you on some things you may have missed!
This week we covered categories ranging from celebrating the small moments to explaining which types of businesses/people are on each platform and why!
Let’s dive on into the recap:
Monday: Let Little Moments Fuel You
- Sometimes we focus so much on the big picture that we forget to enjoy the little things
- SPOILER ALERT: the little moments build up to the big picture!
- Check out my breakdown of how I celebrate those little moments and how the fuel me to improve each day!
- Stuck on knowing which social platform make sense for your type of business? Been there!
- Not every business should be on Instagram just like not every business should be on YouTube
- Here I break down each platform and how to know if they are right for your business and demographic
Wednesday: Budgeting for the Entrepreneur
- I cannot stress enough how CRUCIAL budgeting is for your business!
- If you are not keeping track you are on the fast track to TROUBLE
- Here I give my tips and tricks on how to budget for your business when you are a boss lady always on the go!
- To follow up on Tuesday’s blog, I show you the types of businesses that are using each platform and why they work for that industry!
- Not everyone should be on every platform, simply because your demographic may not be there and that’s okay!
- Check out my breakdown and let me know if you have any questions!
Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you Monday!