Happy Friday and holiday weekend! We had a bunch of blogs go live this week so we want to make sure you didn’t miss any you were wanting to read! We are going to bring you an outline of each week’s content that way if you missed any, they are all laid out for you!
Here is this week’s line up:
- If you aren’t holding yourself accountable, who will?
- If you aren’t asking yourself the hard but necessary questions, are you really growing?
- Find out how asking yourself the right questions can help you grow!
- We break down email marketing to show you that it will pay off for you in the long run
- If you keep at it and stick with it, the results will come and continue to keep building!
- Setting the foundation for yourself will allow for continued growth!
- Becca Sprague has been a Small Business Accelerator member for a while and she owns a marketing and consulting company that focuses on our first responders!
- She tells her story and her mission behind AXE Designs and she is truly inspiring!
- Here we explain how to apply Google My Business to your specific needs
- We have talked about Google My Business in a couple blogs but this one is all about how to directly apply it!
That does it for this week of blogs and as always please let us know what you think or let us know if there are any topics you would like us to discuss!
Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!