Happy Friday guys!
You know what’s coming…our weekly recap!
So this week was a little different because we shared TWO small businesses!
Let’s dive in
- Montana local, Jessica Hanson took a leap of faith to pursue her dream and her craft of making statement pieces of jewelry
- Her style is so unique that there is something for everyone
- Check out Jessica’s story behind her business and see some of the pieces I LOVED!
- Not sure which platforms fit your business?
- We have broken down each platform so you can decide which will work for you!
- Believe it or not, some businesses should NOT be on Instagram… why? Because their audience may not be there!
- Check out our quick guide!
Wednesday: Small Business Spotlight: Amanda Radke
- Remember how Ellen announced on instagram that we should eat less meat?
- Amanda has been going viral on social media to try and tell the TRUE story behind agriculture and ranchers!
- We are here to support her the whole way and you should too!
- If you’re on the fence, read her story and it just might change your mind
Thursday: Answering you FAQs
- Being in marketing, I get a ton of questions so I figured I would jot down some of the big ones that seem to be pretty common
- Social Media questions? Marketing? Business? Being an Entrepreneur? I got you!
Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you next week!